Any claim for goods damaged in transit or shortage must be made in writing to the carriers and ourselves within three days of receipt of the goods, otherwise we cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage. Invoice number, Product Code, Reason for Damage and where possible images must be forwarded to our email.
ECO Furniture will only accept return of goods under the following criteria:
- Items are checked thoroughly upon delivery. The condition of the goods becomes the responsibility of the buyer immediately upon delivery to the buyers’ address. We will not accept return of any goods that have been transported elsewhere after delivery by our drivers
- Goods being returned must be in their original packaging. Therefore, it is advised to take care when opening the boxes/cartons to keep all the packaging intact. We cannot accept returns that do not have their original packaging.
- Ex-display items may not be returned.
- Our drivers will only accept goods, for return, by prior arrangement with the authority of ECO Furniture Ltd, where a collection note has been raised. The Driver will not accept any goods without an official collection note. Collection notes must be signed by the customer and the driver.
- Items must be packed and ready for collection on the agreed uplift date. The Driver will refuse incorrectly packaged items. If the item is not available for collection it will be assumed a credit is no longer required and the credit note will be cancelled and no credit given.
- If damaged item is not available for collection from delivery premises, replacement item will be invoiced. Once damaged item is received, credit note will be issued.
- Eco Furniture will examine and quality control all returns. Once the defective item is accepted a credit note will be raised to the customer’s account.
- We reserve the right to return any piece that we deem to be in good saleable condition.
Failure to comply with the above procedure will result in goods not being credited or replaced. Where orders have been correctly executed by us, goods may only be returned with our prior written permission. A deduction of a least 10% will be made from the credit note as a handling charge. No credit notes can be issued until the goods are returned to our warehouse, well packed to avoid further damage.