Any claim for goods damaged in transit or shortage must be made in writing to the carriers and ourselves within three days of receipt of the goods, otherwise we cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage. Invoice number, product code, reason for damage and images must be forwarded through our Returns Form here.
ECO Furniture will only accept return of goods under the following criteria:
- Items must be checked thoroughly upon delivery. The condition of the goods becomes the responsibility of the buyer immediately upon delivery to the buyers’ address. Responsibility for any damage found on the item when checking has been refused by the individual accepting the delivery is held by the buyer.
- The buyer has 28 days after shop delivery to report any damages to goods not inspected upon delivery but found by the buyers customer.
- Goods being returned must be in their original packaging. Therefore, it is advised to take care when opening the boxes/cartons to keep all the packaging intact. We cannot accept returns that do not have their original packaging.
- Ex-display items may not be returned.
- Our drivers will only accept goods, for return, by prior arrangement with the authority of ECO Furniture Ltd, where a collection note has been raised. The Driver will not accept any goods without an official collection note. Collection notes must be signed by the customer and the driver.
- Items must be packed and ready for collection on the agreed uplift date. The Driver will refuse incorrectly packaged items. If the item is not available for collection it will be assumed a credit is no longer required and the credit note will be cancelled and no credit given.
- If the damaged item is not available for collection from delivery premises, the buyer will be provided a further 7 days to arrange for the collection/drop off of the item. If the item has still not been returned, a replacement item will be invoiced.
- Eco Furniture will examine and quality control all returns. Once the defective item is accepted a credit note will be raised to the customer’s account.
- We reserve the right to return any piece that we deem to be in good saleable condition.
- BUYERS REMORSE: Drop shipping orders returned by the customer changing their mind would be charged 10% handling fee plus delivery fee.
- Damages on Drop Shipping deliveries shall be exchanged at the earliest convenience, if the Drop Shipping customer decides against an exchange for the same item we reserve the right to credit the goods amount minus the delivery fee.
- Eco Furniture Ltd. can not be liable for damages when item is collected by a third party courier assigned by the customer.
Failure to comply with the above procedure will result in goods not being credited or replaced. Where orders have been correctly executed by us, goods may only be returned with our prior written permission. A deduction of a least 10% will be made from the credit note as a handling charge. No credit notes can be issued until the goods are returned to our warehouse, well packed to avoid further damage.